Order a copy of the 2015 Wrestler Calendar
Pre-Orders of this calendar featuring elite and up and coming wrestlers from around the United States are available NOW! Email wrestler2015calendar@gmail for questions. Pre-orders will ship the week of Thanksgiving.
Cost for Pre-Orders: $15 plus $5 shipping and handling.
Send check or money orders (payable to National Foundation for Transplants in honor of Jacob Calhoun) to Wrestler Calendar, ATTN: Teri Jakob, 537-A Brandt Avenue, New Cumberland, PA 17070.
The calendar features wrestlers from across the country, ranging from first time wrestlers, private club and high school athletes to World Team members and Olympic medalists, but they all have something in common—they’ve come together for a good cause.
- Andrew Bisek, Colorado Springs, CO (US World Team Member -2014 World Bronze Medalist)
- Jake Calhoun, Mechanicsburg, PA (liver transplant survivor, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point)
- James English, State College, PA (Penn State)
- Gino Frank, New Cumberland, PA (coach for Gettysburg College and Modern Day Gladiators)
- Adeline Gray, Colorado Springs, CO (US World Team Member – 2014 World Champion, Gold Medalist)
- Brandon Haas, Dubuque, IA
- Kaleb Loht, McClure, PA (Messiah College)
- Kerry McCoy, University Park, MD (2x US Olympian -2003 World Silver medalist, Distinguished Member of National Wrestling Hall of Fame, class of 2014)
- Aaron Miller, Marietta, PA
- Azusenna “Candy” Molina, Covina, CA
- Carson Phillips, Monaca, PA
- Kevin Poplaski, Arlington, VA (Gettysburg College)
- Brandon Rodriguez, Dover, PA
- Mason Soik, Stevens Point, WI
- Guesseppe Rea, Stroudsburg, PA (Wilkes University)
- Jacob Winchester, Lander, WY
- Andy Vogel, Gettysburg, PA (Head Coach for Gettysburg College, 2015 Induction to Messiah Athlete Hall of Fame)
- Craig Brandvold, Hammond, WI (University of Wisconsin- Stevens Point)
- Louis Carusillo, Pequannock, NJ
- Jimmy Carr, Randolph, NY
- James Coiley, Morris Plains, NJ (Muhlenberg College)
- Cody Koenig, Crescent, IA (University of Wisconsin- Stevens Point)
- Colby Winchester, Lander, WY
- Brady Meals, Carlisle, PA
- Modern Day Gladiators, Dover, PA a non-profit corporation dedicated to getting our member wrestlers to the highest levels of our sport. The mission of the Modern Day Gladiators Wrestling Club is to provide coaching and training for male and female wrestlers of all ages and to encourage wrestlers to train for and compete at the national and international level.
- World Surgical Foundation, Camp Hill, PA The World Surgical Foundation Mission WSF is committed to providing charitable surgical health care to the world’s poor and underserved in developing nations regardless of race, color, religion, or creed. About WSF – WSF has performed over 4,500 free surgeries since 1997. We have improved health care in many third-world countries, including: Ecuador, Ethiopia, Haiti, Honduras, India, the Philippines, and Thailand.
- WrestlersAreWarriors.com (provided photos for some of the athletes) is a pre- and post-event destination for fans and athletes of amateur wrestling and professional MMA. WAW features photography and analysis from award-winning sports photographer Tony Rotundo and a team of contributing photographers and writers. The WAW website includes professional photography, interviews, articles, and on-site blog reports from wrestling events around the world. The site includes social media links, yearly calendars, and high-resolution files that can be made into posters.